1. Visit customers weekly, collect and analyze market information in the region, and co-work with FAE to complete the project design;
2. Responsible for organizing and participating in customer negotiations to help agents to promote business and achieve performance growth;
3. According to the company's quarterly performance indicators, manage agent business, expand customer base, to achieve quarterly target assessment.
1. Undergraduate education, electronic science and technology-related majors;
2.3 years of semiconductor chip sales experience;
3. MCU, NOR Flash, NAND Flash background would be preferred.